Our Insurance Broker is Cummins Insurance, our provider is NIAC
- Debbie Cummins CPCU, email@example.com, Cummins Ins. Agency, 4401 Hazel Ave. Suite 110 Fair Oaks, Ca 95628 (916)961-6000.
Debbie and Dan Cummins are fantastic, responsive, flexible, good at explaining things and getting things done. They've been heros with the bike collective project and the New Co-op project. They're also big into bikes.
- NIAC Risk Management office: Ellen firstname.lastname@example.org, 831-621-6078, or generic: email@example.com
- Bill Kopper. 417 E Street, Davis, CA. (530)758-0757. firstname.lastname@example.org. Worked with SCHA in OpCo project, resident issues. See Davis Wiki entry for more.
- Cameron Hess email@example.com, 10640 Mather Blvd, Suite 200 Mather, CA 95655. Tel: (916) 920-5286 Fax: (916) 920-8608. Advised SCHA regarding sponsorship of the Bike Collective.
Taxes and financials
- Pamela A. Mainini, Certified Public Accountant. 1105 Kennedy Place, Suite 5, Davis, CA 95616 (530) 758-3653 ph, (530) 574-1327 cell, (530) 792-1477 fax. firstname.lastname@example.org, www.npocpa.pro
- Rosemarie Garofalo, 603 6th St. 530-756-7108. email@example.com
List of contractors we've commonly asked for help: